How I saved my family from debt.
It is a scary word. DEBT. Every family has a lot of it and can not get out. My story is not as bad. We are stable with the military behind us. However, as the year comes closer to get back into civilian world. We started to get scared of our debt! So I did what anyone would do. Look online for tips.
I found this one pin on Pinterest about a wife getting out of debt in six months. So I presented this information to my husband and from then on we started our journey. It was easy to calculate everything. We started with the highest debt to the lowest. Every month we just paid one off. Easy yes, well not for everyone. Some may have trouble paying one off and not having living money on the side.
Well first you have to have 2,000 in saving for emergancy. That you build up frist. Once that has been saved you start paying it off little by little. When you pay off that first debt you use that money that you would be paying it to the next one. So in other words you double your monthly payments. Keep doing that until you are done.
Once you are done paying everything off, you start putting more money into your saving! Yay for more money!
Now the hard part, keeping that debt paid off! Don't give up. It will happen.
Comments
Post a Comment