Apps that saved me money!
With all these new apps and crazy technology someone has to ask. "Make one that saves me money!" Living in hawaii you tend to see the big gap in prices. A gallon of milk on the mainland is 3$ where here it's almost 9$. Crazy, I know. So I spend my days looking for apps that are designed to save me money.
For food there are checkout 51. This app gives you coupon like saving. You just upload your recipe and collect your savings. Once you have retched 20$ you get a check in the mail. Awesome right! If you look at the App Store you might find a lot more that can save you money. I just use this one for now.
Some gorgercy store have apps and offer their own coupons besides the ones in the paper. Target now has the cartwheel app. Scan an item and it might be on sale! Who does not love target?! Safeway has their app where you can just clip the coupon and it goes right into your Safeway card. Easier than bring in a bag of coupons I think.
Gas!!!! Everyone wants to save every little penny on gas. Will I have an app I use all the time for finding the cheapest gas in my area. Gas buddy is the app for me. Just put in your location and every fast station near you will pop up. Best part you can input how much if it was not updated.
I have not done a lot of research on apps, my husband is the one that finds them for me. I will update if I found some more. If you have an app you save with leave a comment so we can share the save!



Comments
Post a Comment